What is success? Whenever do I ask this question, I get a bunch of answers. Many say that it is related to following the path of passion, Some say its all about monetary terms, and some say it’s about chasing dreams or living a luxurious life. But when I ask myself, whether this is success to me? Maybe not according to me, the actual success is when you are filled with joy/happiness or energized to take on any task. The moment when you have no regrets of the past and no worries for the future, and when you live the present moment to fullest and enjoy every moment of it.
How to achieve success?
Earlier we have discussed how I perceive success, so another important point comes into the picture how to achieve success? Being successful isn’t easy, you have to be constantly in pursuit of problems to become successful, and it doesn’t come in a day of hard work, it’s a long journey. To be successful you need to worship your passion, dreams, and do hard work. It is as hard as hitting a bull’s eye. Being successful requires persistence and perseverance, and it is a journey of being focused only on goals until you have achieved them. There’s a need for absolute patience and tons of positive energy and a formidable mind.
What happens after becoming successful?
• In most of the cases people after becoming successful, become overconfident, and they think now they can achieve anything in life. They dwell in fairyland and think that they’re a hero and none can chase them, but, they’re far from reality.
• They become domineering/boasting and assumes that everyone is beneath them.
• The problem that acts as a barrier is the affection of one towards materialistic objects.
• Never stick to one achievement for long, Why can’t we be happy? Because people bother about the future, they are always lost in their problems which they could face in the future. The fear of losing their materialistic elements, which according to them is the key to happiness is the biggest hurdle that stops them from actually being happy. So, what to do to enjoy the elixir of success?
• First of all value yourself and believe that you are the best.
• Stay passionate about your ambition, worship your work, refine your thoughts.
• Always be flexible for growth in every stage of life.
• Keep on learning new skills, which remind you that there is a long way to go to be successful in life.
• Help those who are not able to make it, guide them to achieve their dreams.
• Support and train everyone around you to be dexterous, so that they can also be able to accomplish their goals.
• Most and most important task is to calm your mind. Meditation is the best tool for this, and it removes negativity, arrogance, jealousy, boasting, and improves positivity and nourishes the mind.
This Article was writtern by – Srishti Jain